Algitocare Hydrogel Dressing is colorless or light yellow transparent gel, it is mainly made up of carbomer, glycerin and deionized water. Hydrogel dressing contains more than 70% of water, it can debride and provide the moist microenvironment to wound, Hydrogel can be used on the surface and carvity wounds directly
The major content of hydrogel dressing is water, it can soften the carrion, scabby necrotic tissue, such as gel can absorb part of the rotten meat and drainage, so as to accelerate the process of wound debridement and provide micro-moist environment. The gel is soft and does not stick to the wound. It does not harm the healthy tissue or the skin around the wound. Gel can be removed simply by washing with sterile saline.
Hydrogel Dressing Hydrogel Dressing
Hydrogel Dressing (sheet) Hydrogel Dressing (sheet)
1. Debridement: soften the necrotic tissue and to absorb some of the rotting flesh and seepage without damaging the fragile granulation tissue.
2.Moist healing: create a moist healing environment, keep the wound with moist and avoid dry scabs and help.
3. Mild effect: soft and non-irritating.
4. Non-adhesion: no adhesion to the wound, no damage to the delicate granulation tissue and the skin around the wound.
5. Analgesic analgesia: water evaporation and heat absorption can reduce the wound temperature and relieve pain.
1. Assist or accelerate the debridement of dry scab or decaying tissue.
2. Fill cavity and other deep wounds.
3. It can be used for I and II degree burn wounds.
4. Superficial wound: surgical wound, friction wound, mild burn, etc.
Hydrogel Dressing (sheet)：5cm*5cm 9cm*5.5cm 12cm*8cm 10cm*10cm
Sterile Silver Alginate Wound Dressing is a sterile, single-use dressing composed of calcium alginate and silver antibacterial agent. This highly absorbent dressing vertically absorbs wound exudate and release silver ions within the dressing in the presence of wound fluid to help reduce bacteria within the dressing. As wound exudate is absorbed, the alginate forms a gel, which assists in maintaining a moist environment for optimal wound healing and allows dead and damaged tissue removal.Based on in-vitro testing, the silver in the dressing inhibits bacterial growth in the dressing for up to seven days.View Details
Algitocare Hydrogel Dressing is colorless or light yellow transparent gel, it is mainly made up of carbomer, glycerin and deionized water. Hydrogel dressing contains more than 70% of water, it can debride and provide the moist microenvironment to wound, Hydrogel can be used on the surface and carvity wounds directlyView Details